Manage episode 244499799 series 98928
If you’ve ever struggled with ups, downs, and even sideways emotions, then do we have the Whatever Arises Love That show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Matt Kahn, one of my all-time favorite spiritual teachers and the author of one of the most beautiful, important, and transformative books out there, Whatever Arises, Love that.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, about a love revolution that begins with you, in each and every moment, and how to cultivate self love, and feel good now.
That plus we’ll talk about visionary dreams, gardens and flowers, ascendant masters, who’s really behind the mask, and why you might want to ask angels and guides for help when you’re working on your bench press!
Key Points Discussed:
- How to cultivate self-love
- What started Matt down his spiritual path?
- Where are we all on our spiritual path or evolution?
- What does it mean to be in discord with our true nature?
- Where does fear fit in to our spiritual evolution?
- The coolest description of fear ever
- What is the collective global awakening vs. what is the individual awakening
- What is vibrational co-dependency
- What’s the true meaning of the word allowance?
- What’s the two minute habit of “I Love You”
- What’s the difference between I Love You and I Love Myself
- Why we are each worthy of self-love
- How do we move past the subconscious when it comes to self-love
- How to help the conditioning inside of us to let go of us
- What’s the meaning behind repeating patterns
- How do we allow recurring patterns to let go of you
- How to use “I Love You” to move past recurring patterns
- What it means to welcome everything as divinity
- What it means to get in accord
- What’s the power of everything being difficult
- How do we get out of the way of our dreams, desires and ambitions
- How to step aside and allow the things we envision to actually manifest
- What is the true meaning of surrender
- What are the different levels of surrendering
- What’s the true meaning of transcendence?
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive