Inspire Nation | Daily Inspiration - Motivation - Meditation | Law of Attraction | Health | Career | Spirituality | Self-Help
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE BY CHANGING HOW YOU THINK - LIMINAL THINKING! Dave Gray | Health | Inspiration | Self-Help | Inspire
Manage episode 227510973 series 98928
If you’ve ever wanted to make big changes in your life, then do we have the Liminal Thinking show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dave Gray, founder of Xplane, and the author of two previous books on design change and innoviation, Gamestorming, and The Connected Company, and his latest, liminal thinking.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about creating the change you want by changing the way you think.
That plus we’ll talk about lemonade and Somalia, what in the world’s falsifiability, the power of baking cookies, late night video games and routers, the power of a cup of tea, why you’d want to put crackers in a bed, and why in the world spitfire, wasn’t really doomed.
Life-Changing Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What is xplane?
- What is the word liminal?
- What is visual problem-solving?
- What does it mean change happens at the boundary of things?
- What does it mean beliefs are constructions?
- What does it mean the obvious is not obious?
- What’s the danger of confusing beliefs with “reality”
- What does it mean beliefs cause behavior?
- What’s a doom loop?
- How do beliefs create blind-spots?
- What’s the importance of assuming we’re not objective?
- What is falsifiability?
- What’s the importance of triangulation?
- What does it mean to disrupt routines
- And what’s the importance of disruptors?
- Why would you want to put crackers in a bed?
- What’s the importance of taking a risk?
Dave Gray on How to Use Liminal Thinking to Challenge Your Belieefs & Make Great Changes! Health | Career | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: http://www.InspireNationShow.com
1195 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 67 mins duration .