Manage episode 234055744 series 98928
If you’ve ever wanted to DREAM BIG and LOVE YOUR LIFE then do we have the Maybe It’s You show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Lauren Zander, co-founder and chairwoman of the international corporate consulting and coaching company the Handel Group, and the author of a take no prisoners look at personal development, Maybe it’s you.
And that’s just what we’ll talk about today about cutting the crap, facing your fears, and loving your life.
Design Your Life Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How Lauren Zander ended up on the most unhip, unhappening kibbutz ever.
- What happened when she was told to look in the bushes (on the unhappening kibbutz)
- How that one decision lit a fire under her and transformed her life
- What is the Design Your Life course?
- What is the first coaching assignment she likes to give people?
- What is the importance of dreaming in 12 areas of your life?
- What does it mean to dream?
- What’s the importance of specificity?
- What’s the best way to write down your dreams?
- How importance is languaging, and what are some important rules for manifestation?
- What’s the importance of writing down your accomplishments?
- How do we lose our power, AND how do we get it back?
- What does it mean we have the power to change anything?
- What are important names for our inner voice, and how does this help us?
- What is personal integrity, and why is it so important?
- What’s the importance of keeping a promise to yourself?
- What can we learn from the promises we keep to ourselves?
- How do we keep promises to ourselves and what are self-imposed consequences?
- What’s a promise sheet?
- What’s the importance of the big C?
- What can we learn from studies on male mice and cherry blossoms?
- What’s the importance of investigating our lineage and history?
- What’s the truth about lying?
- What’s a life story colonoscopy and why is it so important?
- What’s a purge and why do we want to undertake one?
- What’s a daily design (dd) and how do we do it?
- What can we learn about burning man and feathers?
- What’s one home assignment we can begin today to design our lives?
- For More Info Visit: HandelGroup.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1255 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 67 mins duration .