Manage episode 237002992 series 98928
If you’ve ever struggled to find your purpose, and fully live your life, then do we have the Claim Your Power show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Mastin Kipp the #1 best-selling author of Daily Love, blogger extraordinaire of The Daily Love, and author of a fantastic new book on elevating your life, Claim Your Power.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about going from powerless to powerful by dissolving hidden blocks and discovering your life Purpose.
That plus we’ll talk about barrels of monkeys, the neverendingstory, a clothing line called loving yourself, why you want to be careful when hugging mom, living in an ex-girlfriend’s poolhouse, and what in the world Carolyn Myss and the Nine Inch Nails, have to do with anything!
- What happened to Mastin Kipp in Hollywood and Rock N’ Roll?
- What was he doing by night and how did he lose his dream job?
- How’d he hit rock bottom?
- What did it take to begin to change?
- What did he do with self-help books?
- How did he start TheDailyLove?
- What happened in August of 2009 with Kim Kardashian?
- How did Mastin end up on Oprah?
- What’s the importance of prayer?
- What’s the real meaning of obedience?
- What does it mean to obey the will within?
- What’s the importance of surrender?
- What does it mean that we have to step forward?
- Why don’t affirmations work?
- Why it’s so importance to feel your feelings and heal your trauma
- What does it mean to Claim Your Power?
- What is trauma and why’s it so important?
- How do we discover our hidden beliefs?
- What’s the importance of goals?
- What is our real purpose?
- What’s the importance of saying no?
- For More Info Visit: www.MastinKipp.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation