Manage episode 236477348 series 98928
If you’ve ever wanted to stop chasing your tail, then do we have the REBOOT show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Jerry Colonna, The “CEO Whisperer”, ceo and founder of Reboot.io, and the author of a open-hearted, bare your soul book on improving your life, ReBoot.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about Leadership and the Art of Growing Up.
- How did Monopoly help Jerry Colonna growing up?
- What did he learn about needing money to be safe?
- What is the end goal when you feel you need money to be safe?
- What a spiritual bypass have to do with meditation?
- How do we put ourselves out there to finally, truly learn?
- What does it mean to live from the place of our truest self?
- What we can learn from Chad Dickerson, former CEO of Etsy?
- What does it mean to “sit like royalty in your leadership seat…as if you have the right to be there”?
- What is our basic goodness (particularly according to the Buddha)?
- What is Radical Self-Inquiry?
- What can we learn from the story of Milarepa and surrendering to the demons?
- What’s the danger of confusing motion for meaning?
- What’s the harm in disconnecting from our bodies, even to get thngs done?
- What’s the importance of asking “What am I not saying that needs to be said”?
- How do we stop spinning?
- What’s the “irrational other”?
- How do we forgive the irrational other, and how do we forgive ourselves???
- What are the three top questions that can drive us toward insight?
- What's the most important thing parents know when it comes to Reboot and their kids?
- For More Info Visit: www.Rebootbyjerry.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
1277 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 65 mins duration .