Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 20, 2019 06:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 230183412 series 98928
If you’ve ever wanted guidance from the other side for powerful transformation, then do we have the Energy Speaks show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Lee Harris, speaker, musician, rock star intuitive medium, and the author of a beautiful book on changing your life, Energy Speaks.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about messages from spirit on living, loving and awakening!
Energy Speaks Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Lee Harris end up in Weight Watchers by age 10?
- How did Oprah help?
- What was his metaphysical journey and what brought him back?
- When did he start hearing his guides?
- Who are “the Z’s”?
- What is the collective?
- What’s the importance of the line “God, Use Me?”
- How can writing help us get in touch with our guides?
- What does it mean to be “spun” and what’s the importance of reconnecting with the earth?
- What does it mean to own our personal power?
- Are we all light workers?
- What’s the shift going on, on the planet?
- What does the shift in consciousness mean for us?
- Video mentioned from YouTube/LeeHarrisEnergy “Year of Beginnings”
- What can we learn from people’s Ayahuasca journies?
- What’s the importance of remembering who we are?
- What are the top three things the guides want us to know?
- How do we get in touch with our guides?
- Do we all have a giant angel who has got our back?
- What is our inner observer angel?
- To find out more (and get free gifts) visit: EnergySpeaksBook.com and www.LeeHarrisEnergy.com
To find more shows and find out more visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1235 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 67 mins duration .