Inspire Nation | Daily Inspiration - Motivation - Meditation | Law of Attraction | Health | Career | Spirituality | Self-Help
HOW TO HEAR YOUR INNER VOICE LOUD & CLEAR!!! Bill Bennett | Health | Law of Attraction | Inspiration | Inspire | Self-Help
Manage episode 224728694 series 98928
If you’ve wanted a greater guidance in your life, then do we have the Personal Guidance System, show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with award-winning Australian filmmaker, documentarian and author Bill Bennett about a powerful movie, that’s perhaps even more important than the secret, PGS: Intuition is Your Personal Guidance System.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, what’s REALLY intuition and how we can all tap in to our own personal guidance system.
Personal Guidance System Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
PGS The Movie Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What was the voice that saved Bill Bennett’s life???
- Where did it send him on his path?
- Do we all have this inner voice?
- What exactly is intuition and where does it come from?
- How did he decide to make a film on our Personal Guidance System?
- What is it like trying to follow that inner voice?
- Could the voice really be divine intervention?
- What can we learn from Lee Carol and “Kryon”?
- What was the wisdom that Paul Selig and his guides shared, and how’d it change Bill’s movie…and his life?
- What can we learn from Dr. Dean Radin about intuition, time and the brain?
- How did Caroline Myss PhD come to be in the film and why was it a blessing in disguise???
- How do we find out what our purpose is – and does our soul come with a purpose?
- What does it mean to awaken?
- How do we start our inner guidance system?
- What are the necessary steps to turning on our inner guidance system?
- What does it mean to stop, listen, ask, trust, and follow?
- How do we cultivate the inner voice to hear it more clearly?
- Why is it more important than ever (for humanity) to listen to our inner voice?
- How can we help cultivate this voice in our children?
- To Find Out More Visit: PGStheMovie.com
1171 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 70 mins duration .