Manage episode 232136161 series 98928
If you’ve ever struggled with fear in your life, then do we have the UnAfraid show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Reverend Adam Hamilton, the senior pastor of the 20,000 member Church of the Resurrection and the best-selling author of 25 books including his latest, a stunningly beautiful look at fear, UnAfraid.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about how to live with courage and hope, in our uncertain times.
Unafraid Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- Did Adam Hamilton grow up unfraid?
- What saved him from the local bullies?
- How scared was he leading the national prayer service?
- What does a fear of preaching in boxers have to do with anything?
- What’s the important of Saint Francis’s prayer?
- How did he move past fears to start his own church – when he was told it would fail?
- How do we move past fears of failure?
- How do we move past panic and anxiety?
- How is fear a real gift?
- What is the real truth of fear?
- How do we face down our giants?
- What does fear really mean?
- What does Ralph Waldo Emerson mean, “Do the thing we fear and the death of fear is certain”
- What do fear and facts have to do with each other?
- How do we begin to listen slowly – and why is it so important?
- How do we move past the fear “But what if I fail”?
- What’s the importance of meaning in our lives?
- What can we learn from Dr. Victor Frankl and “Man’s Search for Meaning”
- How do we move past feeling alone and unloved?
- How do we retrain our minds for happiness?
- How do we ask for help?
- For More Info Visit: AdamHamilton.org
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1255 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 67 mins duration .