Manage episode 232792671 series 98928
If you’ve ever wanted more peace and less conflict in your life, then do we have the How to Love the Haters, Everything is Here to Help You show for you.
Today I’ll be speaking again with Matt Kahn, one of my all-time favorite spiritual teachers and authors, and authors of Whatever Arises Love that, and Everything is Here to Help You!
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about why everything is here to help you, even the haters, and challenging people in our lives.
Everything is Here to Serve You Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- Why do spiritually people get sick?
- What’s a spiritual vaccination?
- What does it mean to welcome in the newly expanded selves?
- Who are the haters?
- Why do they lash out at others?
- What’s a new level of understanding or reframing of our internal fires?
- What’s it mean that we’re spiraling upwards?
- What is the upward expression of our repressed energy?
- Why the lashing out is really an attack on one’s inner world?
- What does it mean to be stuck in one’s shadow?
- What is happening when we are attacked by a hater?
- What is going on inside of a hater when they are attacking?
- What it means to perceive someone as outside of their comfort zone?
- What’s the persecution of a threatened heart?
- Why we want to love up the haters?
- What we can learn about those who want to control and dominate others?
- Why getting our way is not the way to get ourselves happy?
- What is object consciousness and how can we move past this?
- How can we send others love?
- How can we turn the love inward toward ourselves?
- How can we handle the haters at work?
- How can we handle the haters in our family?
- What can we do for our kids when there are bullies???
- For More Info Visit: www.MattKahn.org
Matt Kahn on How to Shift Your Life & the World Through the Power of Love! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For more similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1260 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 67 mins duration .