HOW TO MAKE CHANGE EASY - OR AT LEAST LAUGH YOUR WAY THROUGH!!! Surfing Great Change Self-Help Tips With CJ Liu
Manage episode 238352778 series 98928
If you’ve ever struggled to shift, then do we have the surfing great change, show for you!
Today we’ll talk about creative angst, surfing great change, and how to step forward, even when there’s an Everest Looming straight ahead!
- What we can learn from clearing out storage units?
- What it means to let go of things from our past???
- Why we don’t want to eat frogs or elephants – as we’re tring to make great change?
- What we can learn about balancing our energy from our Garmin heart-rate-variability devices (Garmin Vivoactive 3 and Garmin Forerunner 4).
- What we can learn from life’s concussions???
- Why we want to watch the number of decisions we make in the day (like Steve Jobs).
- What books falling out of the sky means for us?
- What Michael learned from a medium?
- What does “Less is More” mean and why is it so powerful?
- What it means to truly let go during time of great change to help you get in flow?
- How to create a TV show?
- What it means to chop out that which isn’t necessary?
- What it means to step aside and let the world guide you?
- What it means to look for what is coming to you?
- What it means to head the guidance of the Universe?
- To find out more visit FireItUpWithCj.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
1302 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 65 mins duration .