Inspire Nation | Daily Inspiration - Motivation - Meditation | Law of Attraction | Health | Career | Spirituality | Self-Help
HOW TO MINDFULLY REACH YOUR MONEY GOALS & INCREASE YOUR HAPPINESS DIVIDEND!!! Jonathan K DeYoe | Health | Self-Help | Inspire
Archive this series
If you’ve ever wanted more savings in your life, and to increase your happiness dividend then do we have the Mindful Money show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Jonathan K. DeYoe, a financial adviser for over 20 years, and a longtime Buddhist. He’s also the author of a brilliant book I wish I could have read at least 20 years ago, Mindful Money.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about simple practices for reaching your financial goals, and increasing your happienss dividend.
That plus we’ll talk about burger barns and humanities majors, a bluebird of unhappiness, holding coca-cola forever, the benefits of boring plain vanilla, why growing money’s like growing vegetables especially when returning from Greece, going to the mall in South Dakota, 600 dollar canon cameras, and how in the world your mom intentionally raised a financial planner!
Mindful Money Management Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- When was Jonathan first introduced to money
- When did he make his first stock investment
- How’d he get interested in becoming a financial advisor
- How’d he end up studying Buddhism?
- What are four deliberate steps to mindful money management?
- What does it meant o awaken to what truly nourishes and fulfills us
- What is the “setting the itinerary” exercise?
- Do money gurus really have the answer?
- Are stock tips on TV really good?
- What does it really mena that past success does not necessarily indicate future results?
- What does boring plain vanilla have to do with anything
- What is volatility?
- Why isn’t he a fan of investing in individual companies?
- What does it mean to invest over a very wide range?
- What can we learn from Warren Buffet on Black Monday?
- What’s the big problem with gaming the market?
- How do we develop our vision
- What would our future selves tell to our younger selves
- What’s the importance of eliminating high-interest debt
- What’s the best way to go about it?
- How do we invest for retirement?
- How much should we have in an emergency fund?
- What should we teach our kids about investing and money?
- For more information visit: HappinessDividend.com
Jonathan K DeYoe Buddhist Financial Planner on Simple Practices to Mindfully Reach Your Financial Goals! Health | Wealth | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | inspire
For more Info Visit: http://www.InspireNationShow.com
720 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 64 mins duration .