Inspire Nation | Daily Inspiration - Motivation - Meditation | Law of Attraction | Health | Career | Spirituality | Self-Help
HOW TO RELAX INTO EVERYTHING & LET GO OF YOUR STRESS!!! CJ Liu & Michael Sandler | Health | Fitness | Inspiration | Self-Help
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on April 23, 2019 03:19 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 229769103 series 98928
Relax Into Everything Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
If you've ever wanted more relaxation in your life, then do we have the show for you.
Today we'll talk about relaxing into things, and drop the fear and anxiety, even when things feel tight.
- What do masters, teachers, and loved ones have to do with guiding our lives?
- What are the best questions to ask in automatic writing?
- What are the benefits of open ended questions for getting wisdom from the inside?
- How we can use technology to help us pause once an hour.
- How we can create a Pavlovian response for relaxation?
- What are the first few steps for automatic writing?
- What can we learn from the power of noodles – and soothing our inner-self???
- What it really means to relax into everything?
- What it means to fight and freak out, or drop and laugh into things?
- Why we don’t want to choose “b for bezerk”!
- What it means to get centered and calm the energy around you?
- How do we let the nervousness go?
- What’s the benefit of being experimental, with no judgment?
- What can we learn from “heart coherence” about dropping our stress?
- For an elevating newsletter visit InspireNationShow.com
- What do a high-speed mouse and a Tesla have to do with relaxing into everything.
- What can we learn from Lori Morrison and “The Shaman’s Guide to Power Animals”
- What it means to let go of the stress over being stressed.
- And how to relax into your relaxation - rather than force it.
- To find out more visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
To find more shows and inspiration visit www.InspireNationShow.com
1216 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 67 mins duration .