Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 20, 2019 00:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 230415686 series 98928
If you’ve ever wanted greater peace in your life…right now, then do we have the Soma Breath show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Niraj Naik, rave artist, musician, The Renegade Pharmacist, and the founder of Soma Breath.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about changing your breath, to change your life!
Soma Breath Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Niraj end up in the Rave scene???
- How did he go from Rave to becoming a pharmacist?
- What did he find out about his patients, and how did he become “The Renegade Pharmacist”???
- How did Niraj end up with ulcerative colitis?
- What is the danger of fizzy drinks and soft drinks like Coca Cola???
- How did he heal himself, and what does the breath have to do with anything?
- What is pranayama?
- Who is Swami Abmikananda and what did she share about the breath?
- How does changing our breath help change our health?
- What is the idea of shallow breathing and holding your breath in?
- How does a shallow breath affect our stress and anxiety?
- How can changing our breath stimulate the vegas nerve and parasympathetic nervous system and calm the body down?
- What happens when you hold your breath?
- What is intermittent hypoxia training?
- What is the Wim Hoff method of breathing?
- How does this differ from Wim’s method?
- What is the advantage of less oxygen?
- Why is the exhale the off-switch for stretch?
- What is Soma breathing?
- What is the importance of extending the exhale?
- How can we practice soma breathing?
- What are the top 3 tips to change our breath and change our lives?
- Extended musical soma-breathing meditation
- What does it mean that “conspiring” or breathing together can change the world?
- To find out more and get a free webinar visit: SomaBreath.com and for more health tips visit: www.RenegadePharmacist.com
For more info, free meditations, weekly tips and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1235 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 67 mins duration .