Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 20, 2019 06:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 231457890 series 98928
Today we’ll talk with Dr. Joe Dispenza one of the scientists featured in the award winning documentary What the Bleep do We Know and the best-selling author of several very special books including Breaking the Habit of Being You, Evolve Your Brain, and his latest New York Times best-seller,, an empowering book that’s worth reading over and over again: You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, how to utilize the power of the placebo effect, and rewire your brain and recondition your body to make lasting change.
That plus we’ll talk about hotel maids, voo doo and lizards ,what glass eating, snake handling, and drinking strychnine have to do with anything, how to get drunk on tonic water, what we can all learn from Jim Carrey, and what it means that Jesus wasn’t Italian!
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How Dr. Joe Dispenza ended up in movie What the Bleep
- What thoughts and intentions have to do with bringing about an effect
- How can you give someone a sugar pill or saline injection and a certain percentage of people will begin making their own pharmacy of chemicals
- What it means to accept, believe and surrender to thoughts that are equal to our emotional state
- How do we change our emotional state?
- What the law of attraction has to do with any of this?
- How to get ourselves out of autopilot and conscious of our unconscious thoughts?
- What we need to know about the hormones of stress
- What it means to become pure consciousness and disconnect from your biology
- What does it mean to be pure consciousness
- What’s an incoherent brain?
- How do we learn how to create more coherence in our heart and our brains
- What to do to shift the mind and create coherence when you’re under stress
- How thoughts influence matter
- What’s most exciting now for Dr. Joe Dispenza –
- What it means to see without eyes
- How do we tap into consciousness on your own
- When’s the best time to meditate
- How do you manifest through your meditation
- What we should know for our kids
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1235 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 67 mins duration .