THE GREATEST CHALLENGE FOR HUMANITY & HOW WE CAN SOLVE IT TOGETHER! Neale Donald Walsch of Conversations With God
Manage episode 234815276 series 98928
If you’ve ever wanted to discover who you truly are, and make the ultimate difference in the world, then do we have The Essential Path Show for You.
Today I’ll be talking with a guest I’ve wanted on the show, since the first day I reached out to publicists, Neale Donald Walsch, the author of the Conversations with God Series including 7 New York Times Best-Sellers and the author of a brilliant, profound, must-read of a book, perhaps essential for humanity’s survival The Essential Path.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about Making the Daring Decision to Be Who You Truly Are.
- What is the biggest problem with the world today?
- What does it mean that we can see the symptoms but not what’s really going on?
- What’s the cumulative impact of this problem?
- Why is alienation so dangerous today?
- Why are our systems producing the opposite results?
- Is there something we don’t fully understand about ourselves, that if we understood, would change everything???
- Are we manifestors – and what does this mean???
- Why is the greatest problem facing humanity a spiritual problem?
- What are the different groups of beliefs humans have and how do they perpetuate the problem?
- Why don’t most people closely examine their most dearly held beliefs at all, if ever?
- How was religion born?
- What’s wrong with the idea of “The Power Greater Than Us”?
- What’s the danger of the assumption of separation?
- Is survival really our basic instinct?
- What’s a burning building moment?
- What’s the choice we get to make???
- What’s the danger of labeling things as sins???
- Where does one soul end and another begin – and why does this matter?
- What do waves and the ocean mean for our soul?
- Can we be both a singular and a plural, a me and a we???
- What’s the importance of compassion?
- What are the top three tools to help express that we are spiritual beings living in a physical body and that we are all individuations of a single essence?
- To find out more visit: www.EssentialPath.info
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1275 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 65 mins duration .