Manage episode 332473053 series 98928
If you’ve wondered whether there’s more to the world than meets the eye, or more than science is letting on, then do we have the One Mind Show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Larry Dossey, an internal medicine physician and the former Chief-Of-Staff of Medical City Dallas Hospital. He’s the author of the NY Times best-seller Healing Words and 11 other books, and a new personal favorite mind, or consciousness of mine, One Mind.
We’ll talk about how our individual mind is part of a greater consciousness, and why it matters.
That plus we’ll talk about coyotes and bobcats, MASH units and helicopter crashes, cosmic soup and frothy fractal boundaries, bison on the plains, bobby the collie, what in the world happened at Evans Corner Drug, and why god won’t drive flies away from a tailless cow.
One Mind Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What happened to him during his first year of practice of internal medicine
- What is non-local and what is consciousness research
- What do twins have to do with anything
- What is a telesomatic event?
- What do coyotes have to do with this book
- What happened with Wesley Autrey and how’d it change Larry Dossey
- What can we learn from Erwin Schrodinger (awarded Nobel Prize).
- What’s the concept of the One Mind
- What would Einstein say about Consciousness
- What’s it mean that there’s no ‘out there out there’?
- How would consciousness be defined?
- What does entanglement have to do with anything?
- What do coincidences mean
- What are thick frothy fractal boundaries in our mind
- What is the seventh sense and what does it have to do with hummingbirds?
- How connected are we to the animals
- What’s the rich experimental database behind staring – and what does it mean
- What’s love got to do with this (and what did Tina Turner mean)?
- Why ‘there will be no healing at this hospital’
- ‘What does cruelty and false hope mean’
- What can we learn from Dr. Eben Alexander and NDE’s
- What does empathy and kindness and compassion have to do with anything
- What can we learn about life after life, and what does Dean Radin say about it
- Why life after life should be part of the national conversation
- How many Americans say they’ve had a near-death experience
- Why the one mind essential for saving the planet
- What can we learn from Astronaut Edgar Mitchel
- What can we learn from Carl Sagan’s Pale Blue Dot
- An important lesson from Gandhi
- Why Ghandi is an embodiment of the compassion of the One Mind
- Just show up
- Pay attention
- Tell the truth
- Just don’t be attached to results
- What are the four rules of life from Angie Arian (sp?)
- What’s the importance of exposure to nature?
- What’s the spiritual flu – and what’s the trippy flu
- Poem from 14th century poet Hafiz
To find out more visit:
- https://amzn.to/3qULECz - Order Michael Sandler's book, "AWE, the Automatic Writing Experience"
Follow Michael and Jessica’s exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
We’ve got NEW Merch! - https://teespring.com/stores/inspire-nation-store
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow