WHAT YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE MEANS FOR YOUR SUCCESS & HAPPINESS! Personality Revealing Self-Help Tips from Dr. Brian Little
Manage episode 237942420 series 98928
If you’ve ever wanted to be happier, more content, and more comfortable with who you are, and those around you, then do we have the personality revealing show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Brian R. Little, researcher, author, and professor, voted the favorite professor by students at Harvard for three consecutive years! He’s also the author of a fascinating book on who in the world we are, and why we operate the way we do, Me, Myself, and Us.
And that’s what we’ll be talking about today, about the science of personality and the art of Well-Being, and how it can change our lives.
That plus we’ll talk about bathtub farts and lumberjacks, music that makes your hair stand on end, why the professor’s left shoe is an introvert, the dangers of caffeine after 3, what in the world is cyberia, what North Dakota has in spades, why you don’t want to follow the professor into the bathroom, the power of weasel words and why extroverted females, may be the most heroic of them all!
Happiness & Success Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What we can learn from his Ted Talk (s) and how do we know he’s an introvert?
- How do we tell if someone is an introvert or an extrovert
- Can we shift from introvert to extrovert
- What are personal constructs?
- What can we learn from Jack and the lumberjack
- What can we learn from a Harvard Student who’d been in Army ROTC
- What’s it mean to be in your own cage?
- How you can grow resiliency
- What can we learn from the Myers Briggs test
- What are stand up chameleons
- What are the big five dimensions of personality
- How epigenetics and social powers can change aspects of our human genome and therefore our personality
- What happiness really is, means, and how important is it really
- Why introverts use weasel words
- What is hardiness or resiliency and can it be learned?
- What does hostility have to do with type A personalities
- What we can learn from play
- What’s the importance of play
- What do we need to know about personality and creativity
- What is the creative project?
- What’s the hero view of the creative personality
- How are geography and personality intertwined?
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
1303 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 65 mins duration .