CHAKRAS 101! HOW TO OPEN & BALANCE YOUR BODY’S ENERGY CENTERS!!! Chakra Opening Self-Help Tips with Dr. Anodea Judith
Manage episode 237874940 series 2394109
If you’ve ever wanted a healthier, happier life with greater spiritual growth and Vibrant Physical health, then do we have the Wheels of Life show for you!
Today I’ll be speaking with Dr. Anodea Judith a groundbreaking writer and spiritual teacher, and one of the preeminent experts on chakras and author of one of the most fascinating and perhaps important books I’ve ever read, The Wheels of Life.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about a guide to the chakra system, and how it can change our lives.
Open your Chakras Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did a meditation change the course of Anodea Judith’s life?
- How’d she get interested in the chakra system?
- Where did Anodea go to learn about chakras?
- What are chakras?
- What’s a mythical rainbow bridge?
- Where are the chakras located?
- How do chakras work?
- What do chakras respond to on the physical level?
- How do chakras generate the shape and behavior of the physical body?
- How do chakras correspond to seven levels of consciousness?
- What are open and closed chakras and do they come in a particular order?
- How do chakras correspond to various types of activity?
- Can we inherit stuck chakras (and what does karma have to do with our chakras)
- What can our lives tell us about what chakra may be stuck?
- What is Shiva and Shakti?
- Why are both currents important?
- What is the root chakra?
- What does it mean to be stuck in first chakra consciosuness?
- How do we assess the condition of our first chakra?
- How do we open our first chakra?
- All about the second chakra through 7th
- How to assess each individual chakra.
- How to open each individual chakra.
- Where is humanity’s eveolution in terms of chakras?
- How do we foster healthy chakras in our children?
- A guided meditation for your chakras.
- To Find Out More Visit: AnodeaJudith.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
1302 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 65 mins duration .