Manage episode 230570153 series 2394109
If you’ve ever wondered about the science consciousness and the meaning of life, then do we have The Everything Answer Book show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Amit Goswami, a personal hero of mine! He's a theoretical nuclear physicist, quantum activist and pioneer, serial author, star in the movie What the Bleep, and the author of a phenomenal new book on consciousness, The EveryThing Answer Book.
First we’ll talk about his life and how he went from studying nuclear physics to studying consciousness.
Then we’ll look at consciousness, quantum science and the brain, and what it tell us about our purpose, path, and direction in life. Plus we’ll look at the science behind karma, reincarnation, near-death experiences, the power of love, and much more!
Consciousness, Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Dr. Amit Goswami go from studying nuclear physics to the science of consciousness?
- What does consciousness have to do with how we live our lives?
- What’s the challenge with how we view the world today?
- What can we learn from near-death experiences?
- What do we need to know about the fundamental nature of reality to understand our lives?
- What does quantum science have to do with discovering our purpose?
- What are archetypes and what do they have to do with our purpose?
- What does quantum science and consciousness have to say about why we’re here?
- Do we each have our own distinct purpose in life?
- Do we come here with free will?
- What is karma?
- Is there science that supports reincarnation?
- What’s the power of crisis and what does it have to do with our purpose?
- What is kirlian photography, and is it real?
- What happens to our energy, auras, and chakras through love?
- What’s the importance of self-love?
- Are our kids coming into this world different or more evolved?
- What do we need to know to prepare our kids for the world today?
- What one homework assignment can we begin today?
- To find out more visit: AmitGoswami.org
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1255 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 67 mins duration .