Manage episode 234923319 series 2394109
If you’ve ever wanted more happiness in your life then do we have the EMOTIONAL ADVANTAGE show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Randy Taran best-selling author, speaker, the CEO and Founder of Project Happiness, and the author of a brilliant book on bringing joy into your life, Emotional Advantage.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about embracing ALL your feelings to create a life you love.
- What were the challenges facing Randy as a child?
- What were the emotional challenges of her family?
- How did her teenagers unhappiness change her life?
- What is Project Happiness?
- What happened when Randy met the Dalai Lama?
- Why do we need to face all our emotions for true happiness?
- How do we train our brain for happiness?
- What’s the three step practice to amplify happiness, as according to Dr. Rick Hanson?
- What does the emotion of sadness have to do with happiness?
- How can sadness prepare us for joy?
- What can we learn from the poet Rumi about sadness?
- What can we learn from the emotion of desire?
- What’s the cycle of desire we need to break?
- What is fear and is it a weakness?
- What do we get to learn about anxiety, and the difference between fear and anxiety?
- How do we grow our confidence?
- What do we need to know about woman and fostering confidence?
- What’d the story the Dalai Lama shares about anger?
- How can anger be your ally?
- What are seven (one-a-day) happiness habits?
- To find out more visit: RandyTaran.com and www.ProjectHappiness.org
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1277 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 65 mins duration .