Manage episode 232395067 series 2394109
If you’ve ever wanted to live a truly AWESOME life then do we have the Seven Steps to Inner Power show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Tae Yun Kim, martial arts Great Grandmaster, motivational speaker, one of the highest-ranking martial artists in the world, the founder and ceo of a leading high-tech silicon valley company and the author of a brilliant new book on transforming your life, Seven Steps to Inner Power.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about how to break through to awesome.
Seven Steps to Inner Power Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What happened when Dr. Kim was born (as a girl) in Korea in 1946?
- Why did her mother not want to feed her?
- How was she abandoned by her family during the Korean War?
- What was the vow she made to herself?
- What happened to her after the Korean war?
- What did she find her uncles doing at age 7?
- How did she get into martial arts?
- Who mentored her and what happened to him?
- What was the stigma she faced from her family and the entire village?
- What happened to her brother after sticking up to her father?
- How did she end up in America?
- Where did she start working and what were the challenges she faced?
- How did she end up become a martial arts teacher?
- How did she become teacher of the year?
- How did she end up taking a team to the pre-world games (and winning Gold, Silver, and Bronze!)
- How did she end up founding a tech company?
- How did she rebound after her technology was stolen?
- How did she found a highly successful Silicon Valley Company?
- How do we move past all the negativity and people who are trying to hold us back?
- How do learn from Dr. Kim how to live our greatest lives???
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1255 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 67 mins duration .