Manage episode 230856710 series 2394109
If you’ve ever wanted greater success in your life, then do we have the Passion Paradox show for you!
Today I’ll be speaking with Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness, coa-authors of the bestseller Peak Performance and authors of a brilliant book on finding success, The Passion Paradox.
And that’s just what I want to talk with them about today, about going all in, finding success, and discovering the benefits of an UNBALANCED life.
The Passion Paradox Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What really is passion?
- What’s the dark side of passion?
- What’s the biology of passion?
- What’s the danger on relying upon your success for happiness?
- What’s the danger of our obsessions?
- What’s a “fit mind-set of passion”
- What’s the importance of lowering the bar to perfection when it comes to finding your passion?
- What’s the danger of “go big or go home”?
- What is harmonious passion?
- What’s the mastery mindset?
- What’s it mean to “drive from within”?
- What’s the importance of focusing on the process?
- Why don’t we want to worry about being the best?
- What does it mean to embrace acute failure for chronic gains?
- What’s the importance of patience when it comes to your passion?
- What in the world does watching paint dry have to do with anything?
- Why are passion and balance antithetical?
- Why might unbalanced be the way to go?
- How do we cultivate self-awareness, particularly when “lost” in our passion?
- What’s the importance of having a close reationship with ourselves?
- What can we learn from the Buddhist practice of five rememberances?
- To find out more visit: ScienceOfRunning.com and www.BradStalberg.com