Manage episode 236332930 series 2394109
If you’ve ever wanted more abundance, happiness, and direction in your life, then do we have the Life on Earth show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Mike Dooley, one of the stars in the secret, a repeat NY Times best-selling author, and the author of an amazing book chok-full of wisdom and guidance, Life on Earth.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about understanding who we are, how we got here, what may lay ahead, and how thoughts become things.
- Was Mike Dooley’s family spiritual or religious?
- What was church like for Mike growing up?
- When did he first start getting realizations?
- How did different books start changing his life?
- What was the hypnosis he started working with in High School?
- Which books were transformative for him in High School?
- What happened his freshman year of college?
- How did the books then change his life and his trajectory?
- What great realization did he come to, and what were the big-picture questions he was asking.
- Why did he get into accounting?
- How’d he manifest the perfect job?
- How’d he use intention and the law of attraction to travel the world?
- How’d he end up leaving to start TUT and what is it?
- How much of his early success is attributable to thoughts become things?
- How does Mike use the law of attraction?
- How to be better than you are today?
- What’s important to know about the nature of our reality?
- What it means that we are truth?
- What truly holds us back?
- What it means that we are pure God energy?
- How to discover how incredibly powerful you are?
- How to manifest at the highest level (and what to do with the details!)
- What’s the importance of happiness?
- How to bring in financial abundance?
- How to rock your health!
- What we need to know about The Secret (which Mike Dooley starred in) and how to manifest?
- How Mike Dooley used a scrapbook for visualization?
- Why positive thoughts are more powerful than negative thoughts?
- What are a few of the key steps for opening the floodgates of abundance?
- Why do we want to celebrate often?
- What’s the importance of being exceedingly fair and aggressively responsible?
- Why chasing material things isn’t shallow.
- How do we choose to be happy?
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
1277 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 65 mins duration .