Manage episode 236936677 series 2394109
If you’ve ever wanted to make a better life and do great things, then do we have The Spartan Way show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Joe De Sena serial entrepreneur, ultra-endurance athlete, founder of the Spartan Race Series, and the author of a take-no-prisoners inspiring look at life, The Spartan Way.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to be better, think better, and live a limitless life.
- How did Joe De Sena end up working for the mafia???
- Who is Joe the Ear?
- What did Joe De Sena learn from the mafia?
- What’s the importance of committing to something?
- What’s the importance of following through?
- What was the transcendence run and what did he learn from watching it?
- Did he want to become part of the mafia?
- Why did he look up to them and how does our environment affect us?
- How’d he end up walking away from the mafia?
- What happened when he went to Wall Street, and how’d he walk away from that?
- Why did Joe De Sena put on “The Death Race”?
- What happened when he entered the 500 mile Raid International Ukatak?
- What happened on a cliff in below-zero conditions?
- What’s the difference between difficult situations and desperate ones?
- What’s the importance of putting ourselves out on a limb?
- What’s our true north?
- What does self-awareness have to do with finding our true north?
- How do we stop negative thinking?
- What’s the importance of writing our obituary?
- Who in the world are the Marathon Monks of Mount Hiei?
- What can we learn from Steven Pressfield about “Being Pro”?
- What’s it mean to fuel your enthusiasm?
- What’s it mean to live the Spartan Way?
- To find out more visit: SpartanWay.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation