Manage episode 236538912 series 2394109
If you’ve ever wanted to be more empowered in your own skin, then do we have the DIVINE FEMININE show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with best-selling author and scholar of the divine feminine, Meggan Watterson, who has a masters of theological studies from Harvard Divinity School, a masters of divinity from Union Theological Seminary, and is the author and creator of an EMPOWER new set of oracle cards…The Divine Feminine.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about getting spiritually naked, comfortable in your own skin, and discover just how much divine love you have inside you.
The Divine Feminine Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include
- Why did Meggan break out into hives when she first read the bible?
- What did she mean that women’s voices weren’t part of the story?
- Who was the wild girl child?
- What can we learn about unicorns and the Metropolitan museum?
- How did she hear her call?
- What’s a “more Meaty” Mary???
- How did she become interested in the divine feminine – and what is the divine feminine?
- Who are some of the most inspiring on this path?
- What is the path to the divine within us?
- What does it mean to get spiritually naked?
- What’s the power of the #7?
- What can we learn about Marguerite Poret and “The Mirror of Simple Souls”
- What’s the importance of the color red?
- What can we learn from Mary?
- What is the “black Madonna”?
- What is her practice of journal writing to get in touch with the divine?
- How can the Divine Feminine (cards) help empower us?
- What in the world is the cosmic egg?
- For More Info Visit: MegganWatterson.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
1275 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 65 mins duration .