Manage episode 236077536 series 2394109
If you’ve ever wanted to calm down, keep your cool, and maintain your focus, no matter what, then do we have the how to keep your head on, show for you!
Today we’ll talk about staying cool through life’s challenges, in a place of love, and focused on what matters most, even when you’re enemy number one.
- What to do when you’re behind the 8-ball and just holding on?
- What happened to Michael and Jessica this week?
- What in the world is MERPS???
- What happened to Michael and Jessica with the local rangers?
- How they stayed grounded afterwards?
- How Michael treated the situation (and the rangers) with love?
- How a baby-bear ended up at the Inspire Nation Headquarters?
- How CJ broke her husband?
- What it means to start into things slowly?
- What it means that an injury starts with what you did weeks ago?
- How do we back things off and take things easy?
- What we can learn from Scott Jurek on his Appalachian Trail adventure?
- What CJ found on her son’s floor?
- What’s happened to Michael’s schedule with new hiring?
- How do we bring more awareness and forgiveness to things?
- Why we want to check in with Automatic writing during this time?
- What it means to “do the windshield wiper” and “bring things back to center”?
- To find out more visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
1302 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 65 mins duration .