Manage episode 277400584 series 2394109
Do you want to learn how to boost your health through Ayurvedic wisdom, and felt there is more to your health then meets the eye? Then do we have the Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Acharya Shunya, founder of Vedika Globa, president of the California Association of Ayurvedic Medicine, and the author of an incredible new book, I’d recommend to everyone, Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom
That is just what I want to talk with her about today, about a complete prescription to optimize your health, prevent disease, and live with vitality and joy.
That plus we’ll talk about Sarayu River, the importance of a neem chew stick, asmine and early mornings, who were Bhura, Kalu, Lali, Munna, and Chottu, why a Forgetting of the way is necessary to truly find the way, and why in the world you don’t want to disturb the grass people! Welcome to the show!
- What is our abidingly health nature?
- What can we learn from Baba Ayodhya Nath?
- What is Ayurveda?
- What is the fundamental truth about Ayurveda?
- What are our doshas?
- What does it mean when your doshas are out of balance?
- What is the beauty and magic of the dawn?
- What is the importance of Brahma Muhurta?
- What is the importance of jasmine in the morning?
- What is the power of breathing?
- What is the importance of early morning eliminations?
- What are healthy eliminations
- What are key dos and don’ts with food
- What are basic tenets of ayurvedic nutrition
- Why don’t we want to eat frozen foods?
- What is the importance of oil for the body?
To find out more visit: https://www.acharyashunya.com/
- www.automaticwriting.com The Most Revolutionary, life-changing tool to help you tap into your inner-wisdom
Michael and Jessica have kickstarted their RV trip! Follow their exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow