Manage episode 235536819 series 2394109
If you’ve ever wanted to shift gears, take charge, and live the life of your dreams, then do we have the How to Re-Invent Yourself Show for You.
Today we’ll talk about stepping into your power, re-envisioning your future, letting go of your paradigms, and reinventing your life.
- What does it mean to step into our power?
- Is it ever too late to reinvent ourselves?
- What Michael’s mentor told him at age 93?
- What it means to have stagnant or stuck energy in your house?
- What’s the importance of trying different things, or different hats on?
- How Michael wants to reinvent himself and reinvent the show?
- What can we learn from the movie “Hector and His Search for Happiness”?
- What’s the importance of challenging your paradigms?
- What is Road Magic and how can we tap into it?
- What does it mean to let go and allow guidance to come in?
- What it means to get back on your path?
- What it means to be off of our prahabdma kharma?
- What it means to stay on the current page of your life?
- Why we want to challenge all of our assumptions?
- What is Tantric Shaivism?
- What’s the importance of seeking day in and day out joy?
- What it means to step forward into you???
- To Find Out More Visit: www.FireItUpWithCJ.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
1297 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 64 mins duration .