HOW TO USE VISUALIZATIONS & CREATE THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS!!! Plus a Guided Meditation | Marc Allen on Shakti Gwain
Manage episode 229629452 series 2394109
---Consider today’s show the Law of Attraction in Action!---
If you’ve ever wanted to heal, overcome challenges, bring in more prosperity, or live the life of your dreams, then do we have the Creative Visualizations show for you.
Today I’ll be speaking with Marc Allen, leader, writer, author, and composer and the co-founder of New World Library along with Shakti Gwain on her groundbreaking book, that’s just hit it’s 40th anniversary, with over seven million copies sold, Creative Visualizations.
Today we’ll talk about Shakti Gwain’s 8 million copy international best-selling book, and the creative visualization and affirmation techniques she teaches.
This is one of our all-time best interviews for sharing powerful techniques, rather than philosophy, on exactly how to do visualizations, how to do affirmations, and how to attract into your life whatever you desire.
Law of Attraction Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What happened to Marc Allen before his thirtieth birthday?
- How did visualizations and affirmations completely turn things around?
- What one exercise did Marc Allen do on his 30th birthday that was so incredibly powerful?
- How do we do this exercise?
- When did he meet Shakti Gwain?
- How did they start writing an international best-seller?
- What kind of creative visualization work did they do before publishing Creative Visualizations?
- How did they print the first 2000 copies on borrowed money?
- How did the book take off without any marketing or promotions, and what did visualization work have to do with it?
- What’s the power of affirmations?
- What’s the best way to use affirmations?
- What are a few key pointers for affirmations?
- What does it mean we have to dare to affirm?
- What does it mean that energy is magnetic?
- What are the best techniques for using creative visualizations?
- What’s the one single most powerful exercise we should try?
- What’s the “this or something better” statement?
- What’s the importance of relaxing?
- What’s the best time to visualize?
- What are the four basic steps for effective creative visualization?
- Does visualization mean you have to see a mental image?
- What are the necessary elements for intention?
- What’s it mean to be connected with your higher self?
- How do we overcome scarcity programming?
- What one exercise can we begin today to bring about what we desire?
- What’s a self-appreciation meditation?
- To find out more go to: NewWorldLibrary.com
For more info, free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1253 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 67 mins duration .