IMPROVE ANY RELATIONSHIP & END FIGHTING FOR GOOD!!! RELATIONSHIP MAGIC!!! Self-Help Tips from Guy Finley + Guided Meditation!
Manage episode 246500807 series 2394109
If you’ve ever wanted to turn your relationships into magic, then do we have the Relationship Magic Show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Guy Finley, the incredible best-selling author of The Secret of Letting go and at least 45 other books and audio programs, the founder and director of Life of Learning Foundation, and the author of an illuminating new look at relationships, Relationship Magic.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to heal your heart, and love unconditionally.
Key Points Discussed:
- How did Guy Finley grow up with Hollywood Glitz and the like of Lucille Ball and Liza Minnelli?
- What did he discover from being with the Hollywood in crowd?
- How’d he end up traveling the world, and what didn’t he find?
- What’s the gift of being divinely dissatisfied?
- What is really going on when our partner is fighting with us?
- What does it mean that an attack is not an attack?
- How are relationships helping to protect us?
- What is a gentle bull and how is one tamed?
- What is a pattern interrupt to stop any fight?
- How do we change our subconscious to prevent fights and relationship turmoil?
- What does it mean that the real problem we have with others is what we don’t yet see or understand in ourselves?
- What is the magic of the mirror a relationship provides?
- How can relationships help awaken us?
- What can we learn from our buttons?
- What is meant that any negative thought or feeling that hides within us must be revealed before it can be healed?
- What does it mean that when the student is ready, the relationship appears to teach?
- How do we move from the blame game to an entirely new story?
- How do we see from someone else’s eyes?
- What’s the real story behind Jerry McGuire?
- What’s the real magic and power of relationships?
- What’s wrong with trying to win a fight?
- What does it me to see ourselves?
- How do we see our relationship through the eyes of Love?
- Why is it never our job to make our partner change?
- What’s it mean to let Love be your answer?
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive