Manage episode 230009522 series 2394109
If you’ve ever had something terrible happen to you, or your loved one, then you’ll want to check out this show.
Jessica Lee (Inspire Nation’s producer and my wife…and my hero!) and I share our second miscarriage experience, what we can all learn from it, and how we can heal, and do our best to make the most out of life’s most harrowing (and often heart-breaking) experiences.
This is such a heart-felt and inspiring show, and Jessica is so honest…and I believe will help everyone from her sharing.
Enjoy, be inspired and shine bright!
When bad things happen to good people self-improvement & self-help topics include:
- What happened to Michael and Jessica after an Ultrasound
- How do you begin to process something terrible?
- What does it mean to step back?
- What’s the importance of going to the breath, and what does that really mean?
- What’s the importance of allowing time to breathe?
- What’s it mean to go to a place of non-judgment?
- Why is it important never to make light of the situation?
- What’s the importance of communication during these times?
- What’s it mean to make space and allow in?
- How important are prayer and meditation when things go wrong?
- What’s the importance of pampering yourself during these times and what does that look like?
- Why do we want to keep a routine, or put a routine in place?
- What’s it mean to reset the clock?
- What is an energetic clearing?
- What does it mean to do deep emotional clearing work?
- How can you write to heal, and why is it so important?
- Why do you want to reach out to others?
- What’s the importance of doing something inspirational or creative for your heart?
- When is it time to begin planning for your future?
- What’s it mean to choose love over fear?
For more info, free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com