Manage episode 229955240 series 2394109
If you’ve ever wanted to attract anything into your life, then do we have the Real Magic show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Dean Radin, Chief Scientist at the INSTITUTE OF NOETIC SCIENCES, author or coauthor of over 250 technical and popular articles, three dozen book chapters, and three books including the award-winning The Conscious Universe, Entangled Minds, the 2014 Silver Nautilus Book Award winner, SUPERNORMAL, and his latest, another all-time new favorite of mine, Real Magic.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about ancient wisdom, modern science, and a guide to the secret power of the Universe.
The Science Behind Real Magic Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How has Dr. Dean Radin been studying the science of “real magic” for 40 years?
- What are the limitations of modern science today?
- What does consciousness have to do with anything?
- What is parapsychology and how long has it been studied?
- What is “real magic” and how long has it been practiced?
- How do you investigate parapsychology?
- What is six sigma?
- What tests have passed the billion to one odds?
- What is force of will?
- What are his conclusions about metaphysical concepts?
- What is the science showing behind metaphysical concepts?
- Is metaphysics real, and can anyone practice “magic”?
- What are the common forms of “magic”?
- What is “remote viewing”?
- What is “presentiment” and how does it work?
- What is “precognition” and how does this concept affect our lives?
- What do random number generators tell us?
- How do we being to practice?
- What are the origins of “magic”?
- Who are some of the original magicians?
- Did Plato practice magic?
- How did Sir Isaac Newton practice magic?
- What’s the importance of meditation to help with magic?
- What’s a SIGIL?
- What do synchronicities have to do with anything?
- What in the world do donuts have to do with anything???
- For More Info Visit: RealMagicBook.com, www.DeanRadin.com, and www.DeanRadin.org
For more info, free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1258 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 67 mins duration .