Manage episode 229557193 series 2394109
Brilliant interview with Skip Prichard, serial CEO and the author of a brilliant book on how your mistakes can serve you!
I learned a lot from this interview about the power of our mistakes, in helping us reach our greatest success!
So today I'm talking about 9 mistakes and 3 laws to help us greatest our happiest, most productive future.
The Book of Mistakes Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Skip begin asking about people’s mistakes?
- Why do different people with similar challenges end up with such dramatically different results?
- What’s the importance of fulfilling our life’s purpose?
- How do we begin to discover our purpose?
- What are the nine mistakes we get to learn from to have our greatest lives?
- What’s the danger of working on someone else’s dream?
- What does it mean to allow someone else to define your value?
- What’s the harm in labeling ourselves???
- What’s the importance of being true to yourself?
- What do we all do with excuses that stops us in our tracks?
- Why is it so important to guard our inner voice?
- Why is it so important to surround ourselves with the “right” people?
- What’s it mean to surround ourselves with people who will help us achieve our purpose?
- What’s the danger of our comfort zone, and how much do we want to stretch ourselves?
- Are there was to make our setbacks temporary or use them to empower us?
- Why is it so important we stand out instead of blend in?
- What can we learn from Mozart???
- What does greatness have to do with standing out???
- Is there really an unlimited amount of success available, and what does this mean for us????
- How do we turn jealousy and envy into curiosity?
- What’s the importance and benefit of realizing we have a limited amount of time?
- To find out more visit: www.Skipprichard.com
For more info, free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1256 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 67 mins duration .