Manage episode 221095886 series 1171856
Anita is the founder and CEO of CabinetM, a marketing technology management company. CabinetM’s platform makes it easy to find and manage marketing technology. She has spent most of her career as a high tech marketer working for companies from inception to M&A and IPO, and has had extensive experience addressing the marketing challenges that come with fast-growing businesses. In addition to her marketing roles, Anita ran FashionPlaytes, a B2C commerce and gaming company, and co-led Boston Golden Seeds an angel investment group that invests in women-led businesses. She continues to be an active member of the Boston start-up ecosystem as a MassVentures board member, MassChallenge judge, and start-up investor and mentor.
Listen And Learn:
- The unique strategic, operational, and marketing challenges facing high-growth, early-stage businesses.
- Strategies for full-market penetration.
- How to make sense of the enormous database of MarTech products available.
- How the “landscape has exploded.”
- How to choose the right MarTech tool for you.
273 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 29 mins duration .