Manage episode 236910930 series 1171856
“Keeping the Perfectly Post brand simple and ‘intentionally shallow’ is the key to the company’s success.”
As Perfectly Posh's chief operating officer, Jonée is responsible for the acquisition, presentation, operation, and improvement of the systems that create and deliver Perfectly Posh's product and brand experience to Influencers and consumers. Prior to joining Perfectly Posh, Jonée worked as the senior VP of operations for another global direct selling beauty brand. In addition, her career in electronic manufacturing, operations, and finance have allowed her to develop strong, cross-collaborative teams. Her experience includes transforming struggling operations into hyper-growth, globally scalable companies in direct sales, driving Inventory and manufacturing improvements at an electronics startup for the surveillance and security industry, as well as driving transformational process improvements as distribution center GM for 3PLs and traditional retailers.
Listen And Learn:
- Why operations needs to work hand-in-glove with marketing.
- Insights into effective supply chain strategic planning.
- Supply chain best practices and the C-suite.
- How keeping the Perfectly Post brand simple and “intentionally shallow” has been the key to the company’s success.
- Implementing robust fulfillment functionality.
- Putting systematic processes in place that can flex up and down based on growth.
274 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 29 mins duration .