Manage episode 240215655 series 1017507
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: Mike Neff, Associate Vice President Business Development – Virtualized Solutions for KGPCo, joins Intel Chip Chat Network Insights to discuss his team’s efforts to bring virtualized solutions and products to market and leverage the tradition of KGPCo in the services and delivery aspect for communication service providers.
In this interview, Mike speaks to industry innovation at the network edge, and the key workload drivers that is moving folks to uCPE, and how KGPCo is driving momentum.
Learn why KGPCo aligns with Intel’s products market perspective and leverages Intel’s sales enablement support, training programs and marketing support.
With the launch of KGPCo’s Intel Select Solution for uCPE, PREMIER will offer network operators a pre-verified uCPE solution, accelerating their path for delivering uCPE-based services to end-customers.
For more information visit:
- Intel Select Solutions for uCPE - Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights - Episode 148
- Ease Adoption of SD-WAN - Intel Chip Chat Network Insights - Episode 203
- Edge Ecosystem Collaboration - Intel Chip Chat Network Insights - Episode 172
- uCPE as The Driver for Access Innovation - Intel Chip Chat Network Insights - Episode 171
- Universal CPE - Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights - Episode 138