Manage episode 281201718 series 2084879
Let's put 2020 in our rearview mirror, shall we? Before we do, we thought we'd take some time to review the blessings, the fantastic projects, the podcasts, and the people we met along the way!
The most exciting thing that happened in 2020 was our rebranding - a labor of love to revamp our entire website and service offerings. Come March, we started to realize that all of our exciting international travel and industry events would be canceled. Luckily, we got loads of new work in January and March that kept us happy and busy working from home. We were also fortunate to complete the one room challenge on our podcast studio in May. Tune in as we review more 2020 highlights and speak about the importance of giving back during the 2020 holidays.
Thank You To Our Sponsor:
Before we dive into our look back at 2020, we want to let you know that this episode of Inside Design with Kandrac & Kole is sponsored by Currey & Co. Currey is mainly known for their extensive lighting collection and supreme craftsmanship. However, over the last 30 years, they have created an extensive line of furniture, upholstery and accessories. Their customer service and commitment and quality is what makes them one of our go to sources. Check them out at curreyandcompany.com.
In This Episode:
- [03:40] January: working with our multi-family luxury apartment clients
- [05:05] February: started planning for the Spring Highpoint Insiders Tour
- [06:45] March: we pulled together a team for Guatemala
- [08:40] April: everything got canceled, but we were so busy with work
- [10:05] May: our one room challenge ended up happening
- [12:15] June: vamping up our online design program
- [16:05] July: existing clients start calling with big projects
- [17:05] August: Zoom calls galore.
- [18:00] September: gearing up to finish our largest project to date – MAA Buckhead
- [19:05] October: starting a large new build in Cartersville
- [22:45] November: cool jobs in East Atlanta are underway
- [23:10] December: we adopted a family for Giving Grace and donated to CRI and other charities
- Gratitude is an effective habit.
- If you were blessed in 2020, it’s time to give back to someone who really needs it.
- Sometimes, you have to be forced to pause.
- If you haven’t done so already, it’s time to reconfigure your business and make lemonade out of lemons.
- One Room Challenge: https://www.kandrac-kole.com/podcasts/the-one-room-challenge-spring-2020-renovating-our-podcast-studio-part-2
- Currey & Co curreyandcompany.com
- Highpoint Market https://www.highpointmarket.org/
- Design Influencers Conference https://designinfluencersconference.com/
- Designers Today Conference https://www.designerstoday.com/event/virtual-designer-experience/
- Giving Grace in Atlanta https://remerge.org/giving-grace/
- Catalyst Resources International https://www.catalystresources.net/
- Check out our website: https://www.kandrac-kole.com
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kandrackole/