Manage episode 196269707 series 1952262
On their one-year anniversary episode, Nick and Jay catch up on their weekends, follow up on Apple's battery replacement program, and ponder the importance of "craft" vs. "independent". After last week's episode on resolutions, the guys talk about what they're looking forward to in 2018.
On the after show, Nick vents about a recent beer trade gone bad and Jay confesses he doesn't know how to use Reddit.
This week's show beer is Fruitoleptic Cartographer, a collaboration between Tired Hands Brewing and Monkish Brewing.
- Apple's $29 Battery Replacement Program Could Lead to 16M Fewer iPhones Sold in 2018 - Mac Rumors
- "Craft" Beer Is Dead in 2018. So What Is "Independent" Beer Worth to You?
- Fruitoleptic Cartographer - Tired Hands Brewing Company - Untappd
- KGI: Apple to Launch 6.5-Inch 'iPhone X Plus' and Lower-Priced 6.1-Inch Full-Screen LCD Model Next Year | MacRumors
- Apple Is Working on 2018 iPad Redesign With Facial Recognition | Bloomberg
- God of War | PS4
- IBU Theme by Broken Pixels
72 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 68 mins duration .