Manage episode 205616485 series 1952262
On the latest episode of the IBU Podcast your favorite craft technology enthusiasts pour out some St. Ides for Ming Chi-Kuo and dive deep into the T-Mobile and Sprint merger (buyout?).
Per Jay’s recommendation, the boys (shockingly) sample a non-DIPA - the Belgian-style Tripel by Allagash Brewing Company.
On the aftershow, Nick and Jay commiserate over getting ready to record the show now that they both have young children.
- Tripel - Allagash Brewing Company - Untappd
- Prolific Apple supply chain analyst Ming-Chi Kuo departs KGI Securities, likely to focus on companies other than Apple | 9to5Mac
- What a combined T-Mobile and Sprint would look like - The Verge
- T-Mobile and Sprint Merger: 5G Network Innovation - YouTube
- IBU Theme by Equivalent Exchange
72 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 68 mins duration .