Manage episode 206751575 series 1952262
On the newest episode of the IBU Podcast, the boys share some interesting new developments on Google Duplex, dissect the new Samsung Galaxy ad, Jay’s immortilization on Daring Fireball, and lament the impending collapse of Twitter after their latest developer-hostile announcement.
This week’s show beer is Mr. Burgundy NEIPA by Mikkeler San Diego and Hoof Hearted Brewing. Special thanks to Mike Torres @miketorres for providing and Joshua Arnao @joshdrinksbeers for suggesting this week’s show beer!
- Mr. Burgundy by Mikkeler SD X Hoof Hearted Brewing | Untappd
- What Google isn't telling us about its AI demo by Dan Primack | Axios
- Google Duplex: An AI System for Accomplishing Real-World Tasks Over the Phone | Google AI Blog
- The Restaurant Where Google Claims to Have Booked an Actual Meal Via Duplex | Daring Fireball
- Samsung Galaxy: Moving On | YouTube
- Samsung Compares Galaxy S9 to Very Slow iPhone 6 in New Ad
- Twitter Shares Pricing on New Account Activity APIs, Some Third-Party Apps in Jeopardy by Juli Clover | MacRumors
- IBU Theme by Equivalent Exchange
72 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 68 mins duration .