Manage episode 251319484 series 2251283
The team shares why it’s important to think through your ideal week and structure your weekly rhythm in a way that helps you stay focused on Jesus for the long haul. Part 4 of our series on Building a Better Year.
Help Us Multiply the Mission
- Please subscribe
- Leave a rating and review us on iTunes
- Share this podcast on Facebook
- Become a monthly supporter at https://intotheharvest.org/donate/
We are a nonprofit ministry and donations help us create and share our content. Thanks for partnering with us!
Connect With Us
- Have a question you want us to answer on the podcast? Email us at email@example.com or...
- Visit us at https://www.speakpipe.com/intotheharvest and leave us a voice message
- When you’re recording, introduce yourself and your context in about 15 seconds, and then record your question for 30 seconds
The post #60 – Establishing a Weekly Rhythm That Keeps You Focused for the Long Haul appeared first on Into the Harvest