Manage episode 355881904 series 2416324
*This episode was recorded back in 2020
Monica Michelle is joined by Carrie-Ann, who runs an accessible travel blog sharing accessibility reviews, disability travel guides and wheelchair travel tips.
Carrie-Ann lives with:
In this episode, Monica and Carrie-Ann discuss:
- Traveling in and around Europe and the preservation of the historic architecture
- Planning out a trip and researching the accessibility for the disabled
- Various resources to use while planning a trip (including Google, Facebook groups, TripAdvisor)
- Experiences with air and train travel with a wheelchair
- FreeWheel wheelchair attachment
- The rewards of traveling
01:13 - Traveling in Barcelona and around Europe
4:51 - Planning out a Trip
8:03- Resources for Planning a Trip
10:03 - Airline + Train Travel
15:15- Places that are Extremely Difficult to Travel To
17:00 - Shorter Trips
21:05 - Building a Sanctuary at Home
23:20 - Airbnb Experiences vs. Travel
25:15 - Final Thoughts
The full transcript and all links mentioned can be found on the episode page on invisiblenotbroken.com Thank you and enjoy!
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.