Manage episode 186225176 series 179436
Freshly back in your feed after seven months. Jeff and Allen discuss their work and the return of the podcast, Mona responds to a listener question about abstinence, and Allen gives important news on the personal front.
Opening Catch Up Session (00:11) Listener Response, Mona’s Thoughts on Abstinence (13:36) Allen’s Shares His Personal Journey (48:35) Closing Remarks (53:38)
From Our Opening Catch Up Session
- Divine Cinema (Podcast)
- Past Divine Cinema Episodes (aka Divine Prequels):
- Christian Mingle The Movie – A Divine SINema Review – 099 (Irenicast Episode)
- Kirk Cameron’s Saving Christmas Review – Divine SINema Series – 095 (Irenicast Episode)
- A Movie Review of If Footmen Tire You What Will Horses Do? – A Divine SINema Episode – 091 (Irenicast Episode)
- God’s Not Dead 2 Review – Divine SINema Series – 086.5 (Irenicast Episode)
- A Critical Analysis of God’s Not Dead – Divine Sinema – 082.5 (Irenicast Episode)
- United Church of Christ UCC (Denomination)
From Mona’s Segment on Abstinence
- I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris (Book)
- Former Evangelical Pastor Rethinks His Approach To Courtship (Article)
- Augustine (Early Christian Theologian)
Thank you for listening to Irenicast. If you appreciate the show please consider sharing your appreciation by rating, reviewing and/or subscribing to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or whatever platform you’re listening on.
You can also help support the show financially by going to irenicast.com/amazon to do your Amazon shopping. This will cost you nothing, but Amazon will give a portion of the proceeds to the show.
ADD YOUR VOICE TO THE CONVERSATION
Join our post-evangelical conversations on faith and culture by interacting with us through the following links:
Read Us on our blog Irenicon
Email Us at email@example.com
Like Us on Facebook
See Us on Instagram
Support Us on Amazon
Intro and Outro music created by Mike Golin.
This post may contain affiliate links. An Irenicon is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
150 episodes available. A new episode about every 18 days averaging 64 mins duration .