Manage episode 177962607 series 1299266
This week's episode of Is Wrestling Fixed features a nearly ninety minute long interview between legendary pro wrestling journalist Bill Apter and his good friend WWE Hall of Famer Alundra Blayze (aka Madusa).
Some of their topics of conversation include:
- Their dogs and how much they love them
- Their long history together
- How Madusa originally broke in to the business
- Why she considers herself groundbreaking
- What led to her leaving Monster Trucks and the issue of pay inequality between men and women
- The WCW Sturgis events
- What it was like for Madusa to see Vince McMahon for the first time since being fired at the WWE Hall of Fame
- Madusa's thoughts on the current WWE women's divisions
Madusa also takes time to answer some fan submitted questions.
Bill and Nick start the show by talking about some of the hot topics from around the world of sports entertainment including:
- Shane McMahon suspending Baron Corbin
- Vince McMahon declaring John Cena the "Babe Ruth of WWE"
- The biopic that has been announced about Vince McMahon
This episode also includes the latest installment of Nuts & Voeltz.
27 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 83 mins duration .