Manage episode 295038850 series 1324962
In this episode of Movers & Shakers, Josh & Gino interview Whitney Sewell, founder - Life Bridge Capital LLC. Whitney began his real estate investing career in 2009. He attended our flagship conference Multifamily Mastery in 2018 and has been successfully scaling up his multifamily investing business. His company has invested in over 900 doors valued over $120 million.
The key takeaways from this podcast include:
- Real estate investing is a people business. It is crucial for you to network with the right people and educate yourself as much as you can.
- Attending conferences such as Multifamily Mastery can not only speed up your learning curve but enhance your overall mindset that is critical for success in real estate investing.
- Similarly, having a Mentor who has done it what you want to do is important.
- If you want to scale up, build your team faster and believe in your people. You may want to do everything yourself but that won’t help you scale up. Hire the right people as soon as you can.
- Whitney is a morning person and he believes that starting your day early can help you succeed in many ways. He suggests to read ‘The Miracle Morning’ book by Hal Elrod.
Learn more about Whitney Sewell initiatives: https://lifebridgecapital.com/podcast/
Want to know how you can begin Multifamily Investing? Join our free training now: https://jakeandgino.mykajabi.com/freetraining
Learn more about the Jake & Gino flagship event ‘Multifamily Mastery 4’: www.jakeandgino.com/mm4