This series is archived ("HTTP Redirect" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
Replaced by: Cystic Fibrosis Podcast
When? This feed was archived on May 10, 2017 17:43 (). Last successful fetch was on February 26, 2017 15:48 ()
Why? HTTP Redirect status. The feed permanently redirected to another series.
What now? If you were subscribed to this series when it was replaced, you will now be subscribed to the replacement series. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 153376846 series 3679
CF Podcast: Callie Deanda
Name: “Jumping the Fear with CF
- 20 years old with CF, athletic, attending college, and from Tennesse
- Hobbies include soccer (plays on varsity team), hiking, cross-stitching
- Watching Buffy & Vampire Slayer with friends and Callie is a huge Sporting Clays fan
- Callie believes that we all need to “jump the fear” with CF.you never know what’s going to happen in life… big fear of the unknown things just happen so ENJOY!
- Family “24 hour rule” get over things in life and move forward…
- Callie and her family believe you should not get stuck in CF.
- CF opens doors!
- Callie loves life and always finds joy in life
- Callie’s advice… “We all need people in life, we cannot do on our own
This podcast was made possible from an unrestricted educational grant from Genentech to the Boomer Esiason Foundation.
171 episodes available. A new episode about every 36 days averaging 15 mins duration .