Manage episode 233882284 series 2137786
The workplace landscape is full of people wondering:
- What am I supposed to do to create a vision for my team?
- How do I get better feedback from my stakeholders?
- Where do I start in holding a difficult employee accountable?
- When's the right time to make the next move in my career?
- How can I successfully manage my former peers?
If that describes you, there is hope, as it's a myth that leadership skills can't be learned.
Almost nobody is a born leader. Most leaders learn how to lead through the school of hard knocks, good training, years of hard work, effective coaching, and great mentors.
It’s no surprise that the most effective leaders have always known that investing in their leadership skills will pay off, big time. That's why many leaders have invested in coaching, executive MBA programs, and conferences.
We all have the potential. Anyone can learn to lead teams, companies, non-profits, and especially their own family.
Have a money question? Email me here.
Please leave us a rating or review in Apple Podcasts.
Connect with me at these places for all my content:
"Jill on Money" theme music is by Joel Goodman, www.joelgoodman.com.
264 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 20 mins duration .