Manage episode 206130295 series 1505072
We all have dreams. Some are realized and some are not. Dreams are not just for kids. In fact, it’s never too late to dream of success and especially envision a better life. Do dreams come true? If you know the process of dream realization….. ABSOLUTELY!
In this week’s Jim Fannin Show, we showcase interviews from three of my successful clients. Listen and learn how they manifested their abnormal dreams into reality.
A young boy tapes cutouts of pro baseball players to his bedroom wall. Throughout the day, movies of the game he loves play in his head. Elsewhere, a young businessman starts a new venture that makes $5,000 in its first year. Although he barely broke even, he remained steadfast in his dream of a billion-dollar company. In yet another part of the country, a young athlete envisions achieving his dreams in both professional baseball and owning a business, despite his challenges of dyslexia and being told he was “underpowered” and would never make the big leagues.
Jose Cruz Jr. played and replayed his mental movies to have a standout MLB career that included being voted Team MVP for the Toronto Blue Jays and earned him a Gold Glove as a Major League Baseball (MLB) top defender. The audacity and relentless belief and expectancy of businessman Rob Wilson forged his dream of growing a large company out of his first $5,000 in profits. Today, this CEO/owner has grown his human resource company (Employco USA, Inc.) to hundreds of millions of dollars in annual sales with a billion dollars in direct sight and within reach and that “underpowered” player grew up to be John Buck, an MLB All-Star turned successful entrepreneur.
Each of these champions started at a different place and took a different path to achieve their respective well-defined goals and visions. All three used the proven, concrete tools and techniques of the S.C.O.R.E. Success System to become True Champions. Hear their success stories and become more inspired to create your own.
In this Jim Fannin Show episode, you’ll learn:
• The secrets of how the world’s best use synchronized visualization to make their dreams come true.
• How your visualization can be a “double-edged” sword in your success or failure.
• How to harness mental energy to “pull” you towards your dreams and aspirations.
• How you can help your children’s dreams come true.
• How the Boston Celtics have defied the odds after losing two players to injury this season. Will their dreams manifest into NBA Champions?
• The heartwarming story of Freddy Peralta, who made an unexpected major league debut on Mother’s Day in front of his family and locked down an impressive 13 strikeouts!
Plus, I answer a question from the “Ask Jim” Mailbag about when a struggling pro sports team should “start over” with a whole new roster. (Send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Finally…..we place our orders at the Zone Café, as we send you out for an awesome Zone Week!
Be in the Zone!
If you have questions, comments, or something you want us to cover during our “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and we’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Don’t forget to order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.
50 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 72 mins duration .