Manage episode 191699626 series 1505072
Companies and even families that are at their best have team members that collectively perform in the peak performance mindset called the Zone. This episode showcases how the 2017 World Champion Houston Astros reached their pinnacle of success. Jim and Seth reveal how their process of “reinvention” from being a loser to a winner can be used to transform you and your team.
Just three years ago, the Houston Astros had lost 200 games over two seasons. But last month, the team that hit rock bottom in 2014, staged an incredible comeback to win the World Series over the Los Angeles Dodgers, in one of the most watched sports events of the decade.
This week, Jim and Seth interview special guest Dave Hudgens, the hitting coach from the 2017 World Champion Houston Astros. Dave explains his team’s dramatic transformation.
You’ll also find out about:
· The five main elements that teams use to attract the Zone.
· How your family or company can assess the missing ingredient needed for peak performance.
· How one event on November 8, 1965 transformed Jim into NOT having a bad day for 52 consecutive years and counting.
· The inside scoop on the reinvention of the Houston Astros.
· Dave Hudgen’s blueprint to developing an ‘aggressive under control’ offense.
· The effects of Hurricane Harvey on the Astros and Houston.
Jim and Seth also discuss “Who’s in the Zone?” this week, answer “Ask Jim” mailbag, and finally Jim takes your weekly order in “The Zone Café.”
Until next week….. BE IN THE ZONE
If you have questions, comments, or something you want us to cover during our “Ask Jim” segment, you can email Jim directly and we’ll cover it on next week’s show!
Don’t forget to pre-order Jim’s new book, “The Blueprint: A Proven Plan For Successful Living” now at Amazon.com!
Also, Jim has offered to donate 100% of the proceeds from any of his keynotes that are booked and delivered in the 4th quarter to help the people of Puerto Rico recover from Hurricane Maria.
Ready to see results in every major area of your life in just 7-10 days? Get Jim’s 90-Second Rule program, consisting of 6-hours of audio, write-able workbook and video. Click here: 90-second-rule
If you have any questions, comments, or requests for a topic you would like Jim to discuss, you can e-mail Jim directly!
Follow Jim Fannin on Twitter: @JimFannin
Check out more episodes of The Jim Fannin Show on Radio Influence!
If you’re seeking to be entertained and educated while you become your genuine, authentic best self, The Jim Fannin Show is your weekly, go-to place to be.
Jim Fannin is America’s ZoneCoach®, coaching more champions in sports, business and life than anyone on earth for over 40 years. As one of the world’s foremost thought leaders, he is more than a life, business or sports coach. He is a “change your life” coach. With the ONLY proven blueprint for attracting the Zone mindset, Jim has helped transform millions of people’s lives by providing proven tools and techniques to create simplicity, balance and abundance.
Mr. Fannin has 40+ years of professional coaching, consulting and public speaking experience. He has coached 1000+ professional athletes from 10 sports and tens of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies from 50 industries in peak performance. All have set personal records. Many have set team, industry or world records.
Each week Jim will focus the show on the peak performance mindset called the Zone. With his vast experience working with the best of the best, Jim will deliver the goods on who’s currently IN the Zone, who’s NOT and how you can find your own Zone pathway to success.
Jim’s client list reads as a “who’s who” list and his in-depth experience with their accomplishments are what set The Jim Fannin Show apart.
Jim Fannin has personally coached (to name a few):
- Chairmen, CEOs, and Senior Executives from 350 of the Fortune 500 from 50 different industries
- World’s #1 pro golfer; 10 different pro golfers to their first victory; LPGA major Champion; 3 NCAA champions; 8 time Big Ten golf champions; World’s #1 golf instructor
- Olympic gold medalists
- 2 MLB Hall Of Famers; 5 MLB MVPs; 26 MLB All Stars; 4 Cy Young Award winners; NBA All Stars; NFL All Pros; World Cup players; MLS Cup champions; MLS MVPs
- 7 World’s Top 10 pro tennis players; #1 pro from 16 different countries; 4x Wimbledon Doubles champion; World Davis Cup finalist;
French Open champion; 7 National Amateur champions; 12 State Amateur champions
- NCAA All Americans from six different sports
- NCAA Coaches Of The Year; MLB Manager Of The Year; NBA Coach Of The Year
- World Champion Poker players
- New York Times Best Selling Authors
- Academy Award winning director
- Actors, authors, screenwriters, musicians, opera singers, country singers, artists, scientists, politicians, and two entire American cities (for real)
Want to know how to attract the Zone? Download weekly to discover the pathway to your untapped potential as Jim guides you through the intricate process of peak performance. Listen, learn and be entertained as America’s ZoneCoach, Jim Fannin reveals his 40-year secrets of success.
The post Jim Fannin Show: How Championship Teams Perform In The Zone appeared first on Radio Influence.
24 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 66 mins duration .