Manage episode 219776529 series 2176902
here is no such thing as a perfect homeschool. You can homeschool because YOU know what is best for your kids. Misty and Shelly also share their struggles with patience and overcoming it. What does this mean? You can homeschool, even if you're not a patient person.
If you liked this episode be sure to leave a rating or review. These serve as a notice to iTunes that I'm not speaking to myself. It will also give you a chance to have your review read online and win a gift from me :) Not sure how to leave a review? Here are instructions for iTunes and Stitcher users.Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast season sponsor Beautiful Feet Books
- Shelly's blog, There is No Place Like Home
- Shelly's YouTube Channel
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Read to Your Kids by Shelly
- How to Use Notebooking with Read-Alouds in Your Homeschool by Shelly
- Practical Tips for Homeschooling Multiple Children by Shelly
- How to Homeschool Multiple Children Without Going CRAZY by Shelly
- Our Imperfect Homeschool by Misty
- I Can't Homeschool, I Don't Have Patience by Misty
- Instagram Post from Misty where she throws ice cream
- Homeschooling in Ohio by Misty
- Follow Misty on Instagram
71 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 27 mins duration .